What is your excuse?
Most of the people don’t like what they do. According to Gallup Survey, 87 percentage people worldwide don’t want their Job.
Whenever I meet someone in my seminar, who says that “I have the talent, but I don’t get what I deserve” I ask them this question. “Do you truly love what you are doing currently?”. People start looking at the ceiling thinking what kind of question that is. They believe that its normal to do a work which you don’t like. Really.??
Yes. It’s important that we must do what we love doing. Without which we will not get fulfilment and real success.
However, the problem is people keep telling themselves the Excuses.
1. Excuse no 1- “I have a settled and well-paying job. If I quit how will I survive.”
2. Excuse no 2 – “What will I do if I quit. I don’t have any other talent and skill.”
3. Excuse no 3- “What if I fail. People will laugh at me.”
There are hundreds of excuses people have.
Everyone knows (I can bet on this) what they should do which makes them happy.
You need to do two things.
1. Take that First Step- Whatever small it may be but take that first step towards your goal. Today not tomorrow.
2. Plan- When you have a written plan. You feel assured that this is achievable.
Robin Sharma said it so well ” Greatness begins beyond your Comfort Zone.”
I Believe, Great people who have achieved something in life. It’s because they challenged themselves to go beyond their limits not by playing safe. So, get out of your comfort zone.
About Yogesh Yogesh Singh is a FOCUS COACH and Entrepreneur. Author of the book “The Limitless YOU”. An ordinary engineer who worked for MNC’s for 16 years, he struggled with focus in his life initially. In his quest to live his best life he discovered focus tools and strategies.